Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: June — Toronto Ontario
Hotels.com

Hotels.com Travel Cape, Expedia.com I booked my reservations through hotels.com which had to be cancelled due to flight cancellation. The hotel cancelled the reservation with full refund to be made to me. Six weeks later hotel.com is Internet

Six weeks ago I booked my hotel through hotels.com to Philadelphia.  My flight was cancelled and therefore I wasn't able to check in.  The hotel cancelled the hotel with no problem, six weeks later I am still getting the run around from hotels.com.  I have made several calls and all I have been getting is different information, they cannot provide me with a refund confirmation number and also cannot provide me with someone to speak with about my money.   They are waiting for me to go away but I refuse to do so.  If was not until I realize that I have been duped for over two hundred dollars that I found this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/internet/Hotelscom-Travel-Cape-Expediacom-I-booked-my-reservations-through-hotelscom-which-had-1044255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com