Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:Tryon North Carolina
Hotels.com
www.hotel.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotels.com overcharged my credit card Internet

Tried to use two credit cards so I could use my rewards points to pay for my motel. Had to call rep and he first said couldn't do it. So I said I didn't want to make reservation. Then he said he would do it . I checked my credit card online and it was charged the full amount. It wasn't but 16.02 but would be added 20,000 point because it was over $150.00 I guess I just lucky it wasn't worse after reading about the company here.

David
Tryon, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/internet/Hotelscom-overcharged-my-credit-card-Internet-407741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com