Complaint Review: Hotelsone.com

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Central City Pennsylvania
Hotelsone.com
Internet USA

Hotelsone.com ripped off when booking a hotel Internet

I made a reservation in College Park, MD at a hotel for one night.  When I finished making the reservation, I discovered that the reservation was not thru the hotel, but rather thru Hotelsone.com.  When the reservation was complete, I discovered that it was a "non-refundable" reservation.

I went back into another hotel booking site the following night, and discovered that I could have had the room for $20.00 less than what I booked it for, although the original site told me that hotel was sold out for the night I wanted to stay.  It was not sold out.

Also, I wanted a non-smoking room, and the room reeked of cigarrette smoke.  I contacted Hotelsone.com to try to get a $20.00 refund, but they would have no part of it.  The $20.00 isn't what bothers me the most; it is the fact that I did not even realize I was going thru a site that had a non-refundable clause in the reservations.  If you look at their Facebook page, everyone is complaining about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelsonecom/internet/Hotelsonecom-ripped-off-when-booking-a-hotel-Internet-1060142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotelsone.com