Complaint Review: HotinTheSale.com

• Reported By: peervandemeer — Spijkenisse Internet Netherlands
HotinTheSale.com

HotinTheSale.com Took my money stop communicating and sent nothing , Internet

MYN STORY

On 14-11-2012 after visit the site from HotInTheSale I got a nice welcome e-mail with below the following text "This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected" sighed by "HotInTheSale" Global trade Holding ltd.Store Owner. This in combination with the professional looking site there guarantees and possitive comments on internet lead to believe it was save to order.

I ordered a Garmin nuvi 550 with maps for Europe price 171,60 dollar The same day I got a Confirmation of my order as follow: "Thanks for shopping with us today!

The following are the details of your order.

Order Number: 2012111412314412
Date Ordered: Wednesday 14 November, 2012
Click here for a Detailed Invoice.

This was exellent and looked trustworthy.

Above was the basis of my decision to transfer money to the indicated account via "Western Union Order".

first name :Wan Zhu. Last name :Geng. IN China.

15-11-2012 I sent a confirmation that the money could be withdrawn and got the following response

"Hi Ahp. Glad to receive your order and money. We will processing your order now. Yes, what are your mtcn number? Enjoy your shopping here. Wish we can cooperate happily in long term."

I  still believing all was ok I checked my order on there website system and indeed it was changed to processing order. 16-11-2012, I sent the the bank mtcn number. 19-11-2012 The bank notify me that the money has withdrawn.

19-11-2011 I sent the following e mail to hotinthesales.com "Hello Grace, the bank has notify me that the money is withdrawn I hope it is in your possession.

THEREAFTER no response anymore I did use there website for trying to make contact and the used email adress off hotinthesales.com , all in all from 19-11-2012 onwards  I have sent 7 email and got no respondse till today 22-11-2012

I feel stupid and fustrated , WAT can you do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotinTheSalecom/internet/HotinTheSalecom-Took-my-money-stop-communicating-and-sent-nothing-Internet-972540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotinTheSale.com