Complaint Review: Hotmail - Email Service Provider

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2003

• Reported By:___________ British Columbia
Hotmail - Email Service Provider
Www.hotmail.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotmail Email Service Provider hotmail account hacked into gave my personal information in my hotmail account, ripoff Internet

I signed up for another hotmail account, the one I use more often about 1 year or 2 years ago, maybe more. I have used this account for so long, but someone hacked into my email account. Hotmail asked to give my information in the hotmail account that I knew since the hacked changed both my password and secret question, and my secret answer. I kept giving them the right information, but they keep saying it's wrong and they can't help any further. I want my email back, and they are making me mad! I don't want to lose my account. I gave my real information, and I want it back!

Kristyn
British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2003 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotmail-Email-Service-Provider/internet/Hotmail-Email-Service-Provider-hotmail-account-hacked-into-gave-my-personal-information-i-45501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotmail - Email Service Provider