Complaint Review: Hotmoviesales.com, HMS.com, Smart Savings Center

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Inecks — Rockville Maryland United States of America
Hotmoviesales.com, HMS.com, Smart Savings Center

Hotmoviesales.com, HMS.com, Smart Savings Center Smartsavings.com ordered 2 barney dvd, didnot receive, but has been charged $9.95 everymonth since 12/08 to 2/08/10- Robbery-must be stopped, Internet

I ordered 2 barney dvds for christmas gifts and is still waiting for them, I noticed on my bank statement that I was charged again in January and again in February.

I emailed my bank to request that they are not given any money since January. I was told that I must contact the company and request the money back and stop the payments. They can't do anything. I will continue trying, but I can't believe that I am being charged for nothing. This is highway robbery.

This company calls itself HotmovieSales but I remembered ordering from Smartsavings.com. I have no contact number atall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotmoviesalescom-HMScom-Smart-Savings-Center/internet/Hotmoviesalescom-HMScom-Smart-Savings-Center-Smartsavingscom-ordered-2-barney-dvd-di-566859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotmoviesales.com, HMS.com, Smart Savings Center