- Report: #1139335
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hotsy Pressure Systems
Hotsy Pressure Systems12665 Metropolitan Parkway Fort Myers, Florida USA
Hotsy Pressure Systems Ben (the owner) Rude threatening abusive low class Fort Myers Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Same day or next day service usually means FIVE days or more
2) Ben, the owner, is rude, threatening, abusive and literally yells and curses at you if you ask any questions about your bill.
3) They do unauthorized repairs without calling first for permission to do so
4) Twice I brought in my unit for repairs and twice they did something else other than what I wanted
5) They never warrantied their work
I found Hotsy Pressure Systems on the internet to repair my pressure washer. One of the things that attracted me to go there in the first place was their web site promised one day repair.
I brought my pressure washer in because the pull cord was freezing up. FIVE days later, I got it back and they informed me they did a "service" on it. They never explained what that service would be in advance, but I assumed that it needed to be done anyway. The second time I used my pressure washer after I took it home, it started to have problems. First the unit would stall. Secondly, the cord would not pull at all. But I needed it and it seemed to be working ok despite the problems. Six months later the unit froze up again and I couldn't pull the cord. I called and asked what the warranty was, but they never answered me instead they told me to bring it in.
They told me that it wasn't brought in for a cord problem but a service. I informed them that the problem was still happening and to fix it. Another five days later they told me I could pick up my unit. I went there and they STILL NEVER fixed the cord problem and did $166.00 of repairs that I never authorized. When I asked the owner why it was so expensive, he started yelling at me. Every time I asked him about the cord, he would scream at me (Litteraly) and tell me that is NOT what I brought the unit in for. He said it was the carborator. I asked him to stop yelling at me and he called me an idiot and told me to "Get the f*** out of here".
PS. the repairs that I wanted done were never done. Instead I got another "Servicing", three new nozels I never asked for and the WRONG quick disconnect parts installed, NOT the one I wanted replaced.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotsy-Pressure-Systems/Fort-Myers-Florida/Hotsy-Pressure-Systems-Ben-the-owner-Rude-threatening-abusive-low-class-Fort-Myers-Flor-1139335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.