Louisiana

Complaint Review: Hott Perfume

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: VALady — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Hott Perfume
211 E Main St, Ste 111 New Rochelle, New York United States of America

Hott Perfume Only buy from here if you don't mind knock off perfume!! New Rochelle, New York

*Consumer Comment: Scammed by hottperfume

I found this company's website via Yahoo! search. I read some positive reviews from their Yahoo! store site so I decided to give them a shot. I wish I had found the previous ripoff report on this company but I didn't so that's why I'm writing this one.

The packaging and perfume bottle look really authentic but upon closer inspection, I noticed some differences on the bottle's label to include lettering and the distribution information. I know this because I compared their product to a bottle of the authentic perfume that I purchased from the designer's store front.

The product I received also had a green tint whereas the real perfume should be a golden color. The photo and the description on this company's website resembles the real deal but what I actually received was merely a watered down, knock off version of the real designer perfume.

I am very upset and disappointed with this company and will never make another purchase with them. Save yourself from the disappointment and avoid purchases from Hott Perfume!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hott-Perfume/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/Hott-Perfume-Only-buy-from-here-if-you-dont-mind-knock-off-perfume-New-Rochelle-New-Y-829998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hott Perfume

Scammed by hottperfume

AUTHOR: Scammed by hottperfume - ()

Hello, rather than start a new report, I decided to reply to the one above.  I also did the same thing.  I read yahoo reviews and were mostly favorable and decided to place an order, even though my wife did not want me to.  I ordered a bottle of Poison by Christian Dior and when the box arrived, my wife opened it and she could smell the difference before she even opened the bottle.  The cap was silver instead of gold and did not have the Letters CD on the top of it like the original does.

There was also slight differences with the box.  Now the worst part, was the smell.  Nothing like the real thing.  Had to open the windows and turn on the fans to air the house out.  This was a total Knock Off and a Fake.  I have now learned to not count on yahoo reviews, but come to sites like this to find out the real reports.  Do not buy from hottperfume or you will be Scammed by them, like I was.  AMEX Charge Back, Here I Come!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC