Complaint Review: Hotwire Inc

• Reported By: t8937 — United States of America
Hotwire Inc
655 Montgomery St # 600 San Francisco, California United States of America

Hotwire Inc Five Things Hotwire Won't Tell You! San Francisco, California

Hotwire has extremely poor customer service! I received a budget hotel for my three star purchase. My first of three responses from Hotwire about my hotel was the equivilent to, tough luck.  I could not believe these guys were in business! I had enough. I took my reason for a refund to the  BBB, Paypal, Hotwire reviews, their Facebook page, and a public blog (Five Things Hotwire Won't Tell You).  Twelve days later Hotwire Corporate Customer Care saw this was getting attention and appeared to try to save face by offering a $30 Hot Dollars credit. I assured them that was not going to be a repeat customer and requested a real credit. After PayPal investigated and awarded me a full refund, Hotwire offered a 50% PayPal credit.  I told them Paypal already had credited me the full amount and I wasnt going to change it. They then informed me that accepting the PayPal refund may affect my ability to do business with them in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94111/Hotwire-Inc-Five-Things-Hotwire-Wont-Tell-You-San-Francisco-California-766330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire Inc