Complaint Review: Hotwire

• Submitted: Mon, September 16, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gray diva — Jersey city New Jersey
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Hotwire In order to get discount rooms, you had to book first and then you would be given the name of discount hotel. That's bull. We could have been staying at the no name hotel. That is a scam!! Internet New jersey

HotWire .Com. What a rip off. They listed two price s and when I was about Yao book for one hotel  I asked foe the cheaper rate and they said they would give me the cheaper rate after they booked the hotel and they would give me the na e of another hotel other than the hotel for requested to stay in. this was a bait and switch!  We could have been staying at the 'no name betel". From now on I will just call the hotel I want and use my AARP discount card!  The same goes for choice hotels, or biz and all the other on line hotel rip-offs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Hotwire-In-order-to-get-discount-rooms-you-had-to-book-first-and-then-you-would-be-given-1085031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire