Complaint Review: Hotwire

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Joe Wyatt — Conyers Georgia
Hotwire
, Select State/Province USA

Hotwire Did not fulfill services of trip booked on site Internet

I had booked a trip with Hotwire on October 12, 2013 to Nairobi Kenya. I had a stop in Manchester and in Paris before getting to my final destination, I was going to Nairobi for a Safari, but after the plane had technical difficulty I missed Safari and a day in a half of the Hotel I paid for. I contacted Hotwire and was given the run around, and never returned call as promises, as a Veteran I pray this never happens to anyone else be careful booking a trip on Hotwire, they do not back there services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire/Select-StateProvince/Hotwire-Did-not-fulfill-services-of-trip-booked-on-site-Internet-1134495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire