• Report: #196034

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Hotwire
hotwire.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotwire Entertainment Book dishonest fraudulent Internet

I would have never bought anything through Hotwire if I didn't have the Entertainment Book rebate coupon. All I had to do was send them a copy of my receipt of my trip, a copy of my card, and the coupon. I was thrilled to receive a rebate.

However, 8 weeks passed and still no rebate. I contact their customer service and they said I missed the deadline. I did not miss the deadline--I sent it the day after I booked my trip. They kept giving me the run around, telling me to contact this office or that office, until telling me if I had a problem to write a letter to their home office. I did that, and never received a reply. In fact, I never received my refund either. FRAUDULENT SERVICE!

Ashley
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire/internet/Hotwire-Entertainment-Book-dishonest-fraudulent-Internet-196034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire