Complaint Review: Hotwire

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Tampa Florida United States of America
Hotwire

Hotwire Ripoff, room booking, deception Internet

So I made reservations in February for November of the same year through Hotwire. Yet when I call to check on my reservation with the resort, they said they put me in a room with one King Bed. Meanwhile, Hotwire guarantees a room that accommodates 4 adults.

NEITHER the South Seas Resort nor Hotwire will alter the reservation to simply make it two beds instead of one. They both outright refuse, and blame it on the other. No one can help me 8 months away from check in? Seriously? I would understand if I was trying to cancel, change, alter, revoke, or delete my reservation. But I am not. I want to stay there. I want to like it - I want to use Hotwire again. But instead of attempting to please a customer who just pent $600 with them, they both gave me the middle finger. Neither one of them can help me.

Both customer service experiences were horrid, and I will be STRONGLY recommending that no one use either service in the future. This is how you treat customers these days? Wow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire/internet/Hotwire-Ripoff-room-booking-deception-Internet-1023312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire