• Report: #200264

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
Hotwire
hotwire.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotwire.com ripoff Internet

I being ripped off by hotwire.com and I need to report that their ripping off other customers as well ae me. I read in all their information that 80% of the arrival is in the morning time. And we bought four flight tickets from hotwire and I wanted a flight in the morning time and they sent me a reservation for the afternoon instead. The recen I am complaining is because they didn't make a slight change on the reservation. And they stole money from my credit card. I think they need to come off the internet and the business sould come off as well. This is very important to me because this flight is for a wedding.

Ambi
Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwire/internet/Hotwirecom-ripoff-Internet-200264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire