Complaint Review: Hotwire.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Annoyed — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America

Hotwire.com HOTWIRE SUCKS!!!!! Internet

Don't let Hotwire fool you!  I bought a deal on Hotwire.com thinking that I was getting the best possible deal.  The deal I got was for a hotel in a bad area of town and when I went on their website to see what they charged for their rooms (see what sort of deal I got) I saw that I paid the same amount!  If I would have known that, I would have gone to the hotels website and not Hotwire.  There were plenty of other hotels that Hotwire coud have chosen (hotels that I know are Hotwire hotels) where I would have saved a $20-$30 discount, but they chose this one.

I called Hotwire to inquire, and after explaining everything to my customer service woman, she deliberately hung up on me.  I called back, and the man I got said that I received a $.17 discount so there was nothing they could do about it.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

Hotwire is awful and I hope they know I won't be falling for their schemes any longer and will definitely make sure all my friends and family do the same.  Awful customer service and awful 'deals.'  Just unbelieveable.  I will be going to Orbitz from now on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwirecom/internet/Hotwirecom-HOTWIRE-SUCKS-Internet-1009928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire.com