Complaint Review: Hotwire.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
www.hotwire.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hotwire.com Unfair business practices, ripping off the people San Diego California

I purchased three tickets from hotwire. They debited my account for the amount of the tickets which was held by them. Then they went inot my account and subtracted the amount of the tickets individually. So I was charged $159 three times while they still have the $477 held for these tickets. Three days later I call them and ask why do they still have a hold on the money for the tickets. They said it was a error and they said they would release the funds. In the meantime I have checks that have been returned and have been charged overdraft fees. I contact them and they tell me that they can not refund me the money even though they are at fault for holding the money aside and then going in and taking the money out. I want them to be held accountable for their mistakes.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotwirecom/nationwide/Hotwirecom-Unfair-business-practices-ripping-off-the-people-San-Diego-California-405260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotwire.com