textile

Complaint Review: Hour Glass Gang INC.

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mercedes — humble Texas
Hour Glass Gang INC.
19511 E Oakmont Dr Miami Lakes, FL 33015 Miami Lakes, Florida United States of America

Hour Glass Gang INC. Nicky Rae fitness, Exclusive Fitness @nickyrae I ordered 2 corsets for $151 on feb 25 and I havent got any thing yet. Its now april 11 Miami Lakes, Florida

I ordered Two Long Corsets from Hour Glass Gang Inc on Feb 25,2013. Its Now April 11,2013 and I haven't received  anything. I have called the number that was on the emailed receipt and no answer. I have emailed numerous of times to Hourglassgang@gmail.com still no answer. I even reached the person who runs the company's  through her twitter page about the emails I sent. @iAmNickyRae She says "thank you we will touch bases with you soon" Its been 3 days ad I still haven't received a email. I have spent $151.00 plus shipping and handling  which was 11.00. I have been definitly ripped off and I don't know what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hour-Glass-Gang-INC/Miami-Lakes-Florida-33015/Hour-Glass-Gang-INC-Nicky-Rae-fitness-Exclusive-Fitness-nickyrae-I-ordered-2-corsets-fo-1042204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hour Glass Gang INC.