Complaint Review: Hourglass gang

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mcgrew83 — Port Gibson Mississippi
Hourglass gang

Hourglass gang Hourglass gang The hour glass company stole my money out my account, by not ignoring my order request. Left me with know answers and know product. Internet

I am reporting the hour glass gang website, that is designed to sell corsets to help with belly firming and weight loss around mid-section.

I heard of them from advertisement on Instagram from @tinkascloset, also on this page are testimonials of customers with their product and how it works. I placed the order, received my invoice number through email, and have not heard anything else from the hourglass gang.

Many people have been leaving comments to @tinkascloset asking about their orders, but nothing has been done. I never received a response but I read other responses on Instagram about a number to call but you are asked to leave a message and know one responds to the messages.

This is a ripoff, the shipping states 5-7 days and it has been over a month for me and others. Terrible service, and terrible business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hourglass-gang/internet/Hourglass-gang-Hourglass-gang-The-hour-glass-company-stole-my-money-out-my-account-by-no-1039823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hourglass gang