Complaint Review: House Doctors of the East Valley

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — CHANDLER Arizona
House Doctors of the East Valley
2241 W. Javelina, Mesa AZ Chandler, Arizona USA

House Doctors of the East Valley Residential Painting DG Paints Unfinished work - stealing customer property - scam artists Chandler Arizona

*Author of original report: Owner Rebuttal a Lie - I Explain How

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We were not involved.

This company operates a scam through it's painting services offered. They insisted my small 2 bedroom cottage required 25 gallons of paint for just a few rooms inside. ALthough I thought that was overkill, I proceeded to do so.

They had two guys come who insisted on being in certain rooms without any oversight for long periods of time. Come to learn later they snagged several electronic pieces of great value.

They painted approximately 800 square feet of the house and left a large room  untouched and tw others unfinished, yet they stole all the paint and left me none of all 25 gallons. I learned later they do this often, dillute the paint and then sell on Craigslist to many unhappy customers due to how they comproise the paint when they dilute it.

The company refuses to take my call to discuss any sort iof settlement. [continued below]....

..... David Geragoosian is the painter operating DG Paints and Residential Painting and Craig Margulis is the owner of House Doctors of the east Valley in Arziona. They admitted the long list of unhappy customers to me when they were here workng as a means to acquire sympathy.

Also oncerning is when the custmers compain about the quality of the paint - because they dilute and keep it in the originall paint manufacturer's containers, they blame companies like Dun Edwards and demand replacement at no cost.

They are plain old fashion dishonest criminals. They wil steal from you in every way possible.They also demanded cash or check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Doctors-of-the-East-Valley/Chandler-Arizona-85249/House-Doctors-of-the-East-Valley-Residential-Painting-DG-Paints-Unfinished-work-steali-1076939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Doctors of the East Valley

Owner Rebuttal a Lie - I Explain How

AUTHOR: SLEEPING GIANT - ()

Craig, as owner of this company you stood in my home and told me of the inordinate number of customers that you had to deal with that were unhappy with your painting services. YOU are the general and carry the license. David even acknowledges this. YOU get the calls. Just because you do a smokeand mirror show with how you invoice and obtain your portion from David does not preclude you from your ownership in the mess you are causing many many homeowners.

YOU owe me money - paint - and the cost of the theft of my Xbox. THAT is YOUR responsibility in having a business in Arizona. YOU have obligations.

You just happened to ripp off a customer who will not rest until you make her whole on the horrific situation you vreated. YOU are responsible for who you hire.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We were not involved.

AUTHOR: Craig - ()

House Doctors was contacted by this customer to install a dog door, hang some window shades and install a storage rack.  While I was at her home, Maria informed me that she had a falling out with her previous contractor and needed to get the rest of the interior of her house painted.  I informed her that I had a painter that I could refer her to.  She asked me to have him come right over.  He did and they struck a deal independently of House Doctors.  This was done to help both of them out.  We finished our portion of the job.  I arranged a few days later to stop by and pick up a check.  She was so happy with our performance that she even gave us a tip.  Maria’s only gripe with me is that I recommend the painter to her.