Complaint Review: House Hunters

• Phone: 786) 437-0154
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

House Hunters Rip Off??? Nevada & Florida Nevada

I just called on a home listed for rent in Tampa, Fl. It was for a home that you could rent to own or just rent. I called 3 times and spoke with 3 different people, all of whom wanted 40.00 to register for their services prior to being able to even view the home.

I did some research and discovered this homeowner was served last month with Foreclosure papers. When I mentioned to the 3 people that I was aware of that and that I was confortable paying 40.00 when I don't even know who I'm dealing with, AMAZINGLY i was disconnected.

Obviously they have been trained that when there scam has been discovered, they have been instructed to disconnect. My next call is to Trulia and my friend who works with the State Attorney's office here in Florida. Beware of this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Hunters/Nevada/House-Hunters-Rip-Off-Nevada-Florida-Nevada-1136888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Hunters