Complaint Review: House Of Engine's

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Crestline California United States of America
House Of Engine's
575 South East End Ave. Pomona, California United States of America

House Of Engine's They were supposed to put in the brand new motor mounts I bought for my Jeep. Did not Pomona, California

They put a used engine in my car. My motor mounts were bac, I bought new ones for them to install. At first they said that they would cost $400, then it was $200. I bought them new for $108 from Rock Auto online. My radiator was cracked to. There was nothing wrong with it when they got it. Over $1,600 in repairs to my car. The Bureau of Automotive repair said there was nothing they could do to compel them to fix their mistakes. What a worthless organization that is. PLEASE do NOT take your car there. Take it anywhere BUT there. They are thieves and they lie. I wish I never took my car there. What a joke of an organization they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Of-Engines/Pomona-California-91766/House-Of-Engines-They-were-supposed-to-put-in-the-brand-new-motor-mounts-I-bought-for-my-985788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Of Engine's