midnight

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Eagle River Alaska United States of America
House Of Harley
4334 Spenard Rd Anchorage, Alaska United States of America

House Of Harley Barry Madsen just honor our agreement we had to sell it for a cost of $500 to me...since you refuse to fix it Anchorage, Alaska

*Consumer Comment: Questions

I bought a 2010 Ultra classic from Denali Harley In Wasilla Ak. Since then i have had many small problems and a few big ones. I cannot seem to get the dealer to fix it to both our satisfaction.
In fact because I called customer service, Barry Madsen owner of 3 dealers here in Ak told me he will do nothing.
The Mgr at Denali Paul Ramage today called me an asshole, said I was playing a game & that I was just a grain of sand in his ass. Really? A repeat customer.. Thats how guys end up on another brand.
Yesterday May 22, 2012 Barry & I had an agreement for him to sell my bike for $500. A far cry from the original price of $3000. Now he says he wont do that either...
The fact that I am forced to sell my bike a all is outrageous much less pay for it. All because I did what Ann at customer service told me to do... Wow...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Of-Harley/Anchorage-Alaska-99509/House-Of-Harley-Barry-Madsen-just-honor-our-agreement-we-had-to-sell-it-for-a-cost-of-50-887325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Of Harley

Questions

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Did you buy the bike new or used?

Why are you being forced to sell your bike?

What did Ann in Customer Service tell you to do?