Complaint Review: House of Beauty World

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: vcshepherd — cleveland Ohio United States of America
House of Beauty World

House of Beauty World RIP OFFS DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM Internet

I went online to order hair products they were seemingly cheaper on this site. I placed my order and they would not allow you to see shipping charges before I put in credit card info. After I put info for how I wanted the products shipped I found out the charged me an astronomical cost for next day shipping via ups. I immediately emailed then twice and called the next day to stop them from shipping the products. The rep told me she would check it out and call me back. After 90 minutes she calls back and says they shipped it out due to the person who checks emails was late so I could refuse it and have my full amount refunded. Needless to say that is not what happened. They shipped a day later than I was told. When package was refused and returned they returned only a partial payment and I kept calling them the limited english speaking alleged managers kept giving me the runaround tell me to call this number and that number. When I did get a female rep on the line she was helping put me hold phone was hung up I call back get her again she said she went to checking with the shipping manager about the situating and they do not give back shipping costs and there was nothing she could do. I went on to explain to her the situation she puts me on hold again and after about 5 minutes phone hangs up again I call back a male answers tells me to call another number or call back tomorrow everybody was gone for the day. I told him the rep was just helping put me on hold and the phone hung he got argumentative and kept saying they get off at 6:00 pm and it was 10 minutes after call back. I asked him how is that when I had just been out on hold he got really indignant and I let him know there was nothing he could do to help me but I would be filing as many complaints as possible so others would know about there poor business practices. I am out of $42.01 for shipping for a package I did not want and tried numerous times to stop them from shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Beauty-World/internet/House-of-Beauty-World-RIP-OFFS-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-Internet-879919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Beauty World