Complaint Review: House of Brides

• Submitted: Mon, June 10, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: JHop — Victoria British Columbia
Internet USA

House of Brides Disappointing, Unsatisfactory, LIARS, Avoid Aiding Customers, Will Ruin Your Wedding Given the Chance Internet

*UPDATE Employee: House of Brides

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses online through the House of Brides website 7 months before my wedding date.  Shortly after ordering the dresses I received an e-mail stating that they no longer do business with the designer but can custom make the dresses with my consent - I gave that consent and assumed everything was well under way.

Under 3 months before my wedding date I received an e-mail from House of Brides stating that they would be unable to supply my dresses.  In what universe can a company that specializes in weddings not see how completely unacceptable it is to give someone such short notice on an inability to fill an order??  Fortunately, I was able to rush order the dresses from another vendor but it cost me an extra $200 which I asked House of Brides to add on to my refund as they directly cost me this additional expense - it was no surprise that they completely ignored all of my complaint e-mails and phone calls.  This company has no concept of customer service and will absolutely treat you like a number to be ignored when it suits them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Brides/internet/House-of-Brides-Disappointing-Unsatisfactory-LIARS-Avoid-Aiding-Customers-Will-Ruin-Y-1058108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Brides

House of Brides

AUTHOR: House of Brides - ()

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Customer Relations, customerrelations@houseofbrides.com, with your full name and Order ID # so we may investigate your issue.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC