Complaint Review: House of Sound

• Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: dianaa7x — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
House of Sound
1461 E. Foothill Blvd Upland, California United States of America

House of Sound IPod Stolen from my car, stereo installation wrong, rude and blatant lies Upland, California

We went to House of Sound to get a basic set of speakers for our car. They installed them Monday May 10th, they took 2 hours and never called us. we went to pick up my car and they were still not finished and asked for us to come back the next day. But when i got home my IPod was missing.

My fiance went back as soon as we searched our whole car. He knocked at their door for 5 minutes until someone came out they seemed irritated but not surprised that our Ipod was missing. The pretended to search around he shop and called the person who installed the speakers but he said to come back the next day and if they didnt have our Ipod they would buy us a new one.

Tuesday May 11th my fiance went back at 10:30 am in order to get the front speakers put in and they stated they never found our Ipod and they would buy a new one and would have it for us the next day. My fiance waiting until 3pm for 2 speakers to be installed. by the time he got home he noticed the speakers sounded worse than before.

Wednesday May 12th my fiance went back around 1-2pm to see if they had the Ipod and show them how bad the audio sounded and they said they "ordered" and Ipod on ebay. The salesman would not even look him in the eye. So my fiance decided to call the police and make a report. The police went but they said it was our word against theirs and of course the shop did not technically say they stole ur Ipod but did state they would buy us a used one. and they would call us Friday May 14th. My fiance got home and opened the side panels for the fron speakers as where he found out there were cut our round speakers taped to the original oval settings. We are trying to persue this further!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Sound/Upland-California-91786/House-of-Sound-IPod-Stolen-from-my-car-stereo-installation-wrong-rude-and-blatant-lies-602727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Sound