Complaint Review: House of Wesley Discount Gardening

• Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Julie — Red Wing Minnesota United States of America
House of Wesley Discount Gardening
1704 Morrisey Dr Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

House of Wesley Discount Gardening FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exci RIPOFF, Poor quality, sick and dead plants! Bloomington, Illinois

Moldy-Sick-Slimey-Stressed-Poor Quality....  I ordered cherries, roses, hostas, flowers, bushes...about $70 worth, which is alot of plants (25 in all). DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DEALER!!! Packing is a plastic bag tossed about by the shipper, and the individual plants are in more sealed plastic. I have been ordering online for over 10 years, gardening for 20 years... these poor plants are moldy, twigs for the cherry bushes with roots dangling from them. Canes for the Rose Bushes that are more dead than green w/no shoots. Hostas that are unidentifable and little sticks for the butterfly bushes. I am just sick to think I was suckered in by saving a few more dollars... I will NEVER USE these people again!!! I have given up trying to get a refund nor do I want replacements from them, it will just be a merri-go-round to receive equity and I personally don't want the frustration.

Use a reputable online dealer... I have always used SpringHill Nursery, (up until this year, thought I would try something different.. WRONG-WRONG-WRONG).  and SpringHill has a lifetime guarantee, where you just phone them and they have replacements sent out to you within the week. They send healthy, strong viable plants to you. Should they not come thru the winter, one phone call and they ship replacements without questions. I am so sorry SpringHill, never again will I stray. You have my business for the duration of my life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Wesley-Discount-Gardening/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/House-of-Wesley-Discount-Gardening-FARMER-SEED-NURSERY-Direct-Gardening-Royal-Dutch-Burg-602390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Wesley Discount Gardening