Complaint Review: House of stone and tile

• Updated: Sun, January 01, 2012

• Reported By: upset customer — keller Texas United States of America
House of stone and tile
Denton Hwy Watuga, Texas United States of America

House of stone and tile Credit Card fruad, timeline, un trust worthy Watuga, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Late night

*Consumer Suggestion: I need your help and I can possibly help you

Unbelievable !

I contracted this man David with a store front to tile my upstairs and carpet my stairs . He was so happy to get the work. Total was over 10K . I gave him my credit card number so he could chage half up front and then the remainder at completion, Right ? Wrong after three days on the job( late everyday) completion time was suppose to be 8 days it took them 29 days from start to almost finish. I had to find a guy on Craigs list to install my stairs cost me $200 bucks !! Back to the credit card thing , I checked my balance and thier was 12,500 worth of charges on my card from him!! telephone bills ,electricity, utilities ,signs all kinds of shit!! I was pissed now they are in my house so I can't do much. I called my credit card company and told them of what he had done and filed a case. After all of that he brings me a final bill what was not even close to the original aggreement. [continued below]....
..... I gave him a final check and told him I filed charges with the credit card company and for some reason he cant understand what he did was credit card Fraud. Now 3 Months later he is calling me and wanting me to pay him for chargebacks on his accounts that were paid for on my credit card . He thought he was so small time it would just be written off by chase. Good for Chase to follow through he got what he deserves !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-stone-and-tile/Watuga-Texas-/House-of-stone-and-tile-Credit-Card-fruad-timeline-un-trust-worthy-Watuga-Texas-816537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of stone and tile

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Late night

AUTHOR: Momma - ()

Sorry for the errors .. My iPad letters stick and t was 2 a.m!!

I need help in character of these people..and I can help you!!

please email

artychick2003@yahoo.com

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I need your help and I can possibly help you

AUTHOR: Momma - ()

I have thesesole as renters and they will not paya or leave!New they have the nerve to try to sue me. I am gatheringbackground inforMarion as to their character and need your help. If you can contact me I would appreciate it. I do have an attorney on this for me, so I can hopefully help you recover your funds or at least try to stop them from stealing or hurting anyone else's life!! I am also gathering information to send to the Attorney General so they can investigate these people who go by so many different namas and business names. Let's help stop them!

Contact me at artychick2003@yahoo.com