Complaint Review: HouseHold Finance

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Lincoln Park Michigan
HouseHold Finance
22285 Eureka Taylor, Michigan U.S.A.

HouseHold Finance Company ripoff, Unfair Loan practices, Over charges Interest rates, never again!! Warning bad for your health!! Taylor Michigan

HouseHold Finance Company is the worst loan company to do business with. They keep charging interest saying you have a "defferred" interest payment of so much even after you try to make their high payment.

The amount they told me I would be paying is higher than I was promised I would pay.

You will never get them paid off because of the "defferred" interest they tack on. Whatever this means! No matter how much you pay them it never goes down one cent. They are ruining my credit and I cannot even get another loan to pay them off, which I'm sure is just what they planned to do to people like me and you.
If you do not have a loan with this company, please save yourself alot of heart ache and do not get a loan with them! Tell your friends, let's try to stop companies like this.

I am not through with this, I am sending a letter to our Attorney General and filing a complaint. If I do not hear from him I will try another way. The more people who complain about this horrible cheating company the more we might get heard!

Help!! We are the honest people in this world and work hard to make a living, if you are like me you hope others will be honest with you.Send in your comments!

Lincoln Park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HouseHold-Finance/Taylor-Michigan-48146/HouseHold-Finance-Company-ripoff-Unfair-Loan-practices-Over-charges-Interest-rates-neve-175260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HouseHold Finance