Complaint Review: Household Auto Finance

• Reported By:jackson Georgia
Household Auto Finance
householdanto.com Internet U.S.A.

Household Auto Finance HOUSEHOLD STOLE MY MONEY Internet

I was behind on my payment in August 2003 so I made a payment of $500.00 to catch it up. I sent the monies through my bank like I always do with my account number on the check. Some bright person at the company crossed off my account number and wrote a new number on my check.

I have been threathened, yelled at and even cussed at by their wonderful staff. I have sent copies of the front and back of my check that has cleared my bank. I was told they have exhausted there efforts and the money is lost and it is my problem not their. When I told them I was getting a lawyer I was told to get in line.

This company is a joke. They care about money and only money.

jackson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Auto-Finance/internet/Household-Auto-Finance-HOUSEHOLD-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Internet-68915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Auto Finance