Complaint Review: Household Bank HSBC

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
Household Bank HSBC
http://www.householdbank.com/ecare/home_nli Salinas, California U.S.A.

Household Bank HSBC 13% APR upped to 26%; no late payments on any accounts Salinas California

My credit card APR was just raised from 12.99% to 26.99% by HSBC. I have not been late on a payment on any credit card account or beyond the limits. My APR is doubling because my credit rating is at 645. All I have ever done is pay this card on time, and they are DOUBLING my rate!!!!!

When I called for an explanation the rep was perplexed because he said my account was "perfect" and had no blemishes.

Again, my APR was doubled even though I never made a late payment or missed a payment. The person I spoke to on the phone agreed that my account was PERFECT.

1tbebell
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Bank-HSBC/Salinas-California-93912-0056/Household-Bank-HSBC-13-APR-upped-to-26-no-late-payments-on-any-accounts-Salinas-Califor-307704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Bank HSBC