Complaint Review: Household Bank - Master Card

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Margo — California USA
Household Bank - Master Card
bestbuy.com city of Industry, California United States of America

Household Bank - Master Card best buy Finance charges city of Industry, California

I have the mastercard from household bank for best buy. I looked at my bill and it says i triggered the default APR  and it say's it is going to raise the APR. How did I trigger it since  I pay my bill every month on time and it say's that i have to make my payments for the next six months on time for the APR to come down again. I don't get it. It also say's if I reject it, they will close my account and I will not be able to use it. I had that card for over a year and they even gave me a credit increase. I wrote them a email asking about it and they p***y foot it around. Never ever gave a stright answer. I am thinking of letting them close it if that is how they treat customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Bank-Master-Card/city-of-Industry-California-91716/Household-Bank-Master-Card-best-buy-Finance-charges-city-of-Industry-California-507926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Bank - Master Card