Mexico

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Household Bank LOWERS CREDIT LIMIT WITHOUT NOTICE!! Baltimore Maryland

I received my bill this month and Household WITHOUT any notice had lowered my 2 accounts credit limits. One was lowered from $8000.00 to a mere $900.00 the other from again $8000.00 to $1800.00 after being a customer of their's for 9 years and with excellent credit. My accounts could have gone over their new credit limits without me even knowing about it. I called the CSR who not only could not speak the English Language let alone understand it, tried to tell me that a notice was sent out last week, yet I received no notice what so ever on any of my accounts. Household is a sub-standard bank with sub-standard practices that have gotten the US in the trouble in which it is in today. Household should concentrate their energy on getting their monies from those that owe it and leave those customers alone with whom pay their bills. I WILL NOT do business with such a bank and with their standards and have simply paid off my accounts. Does anyone know if this is practice is legal? If not does anyone wish to jump on the band wagon with myself and sock it back to this sub-standard bank?

Anoymous
north haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Bank/internet/Household-Bank-LOWERS-CREDIT-LIMIT-WITHOUT-NOTICE-Baltimore-Maryland-429890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Bank