Complaint Review: Household Bank

• Reported By:Greensoboro NC
Household Bank
Nationwide U.S.A.

Household Bank ripoff liars

I took out a home equity line with them a year and a half ago and have been making payments to them every month after 3 months I received a call and the collections person says they have not had a payment posted to my account in three months and I told the lady I didn't know why because I had been calling in making them by phone. She then looked up my payment information and informed me that my routing number was correct but that they had entered my Household account number where my account number should have been and the bank rejected. I said I guess they did reject it, it's not my account number. I asked her if it took 90 days for someone to discover this mistake.However they put this on my credit report and it is just not fair. AND my account balance is higher than it was when I took out the loan. HELP!!!!!

Kim
Greensobro North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Bank/nationwide/Household-Bank-ripoff-liars-12149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Bank