Vienna

Complaint Review: Household Finance Company (HFC)

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:hesperia California
Household Finance Company (HFC)
www.hfc.com Internet U.S.A.

Household Finance Company (HFC) Harassment Victorville Among Others California and Internet

These people are trying to get us to refinance.When we told them we are not interested they turn up the heat and continue to call even more frequently.Then they actually had somebody else from their office call me this morning and wake me up out of bed for this nonsence!And to make matters worse this lady continued to argue with me for at least 20 minutes more about how she dosent feel they are calling that much.

I said i don't care what you think,this is my home and i have made it clear that i do not want you people calling my house any more! Period! End of discussion! I even had to file a report with the Better Business Bureau,Consumer Affairs,and threaten a complaint with the FCC.These guys were just horrible.And the sad part about it is that after all that they actually expected me to still do business with them!..Where do these people come from,outer space?!!

Paramedic14888
hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Finance-Company-HFC/internet/Household-Finance-Company-HFC-Harassment-Victorville-Among-Others-California-and-Interne-348279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Finance Company (HFC)