Complaint Review: Household Finance

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: William Martens — Orlando Florida United States of America
Household Finance
P.O. Box 1231 Brandon, Florida United States of America

Household Finance did not agree after I went to a lawer to reduce my bill they raised it again. Brandon, Florida

I went to a lawer to get my mortgage payment reduced, after paying a fee of $1,800.00. they got them to reduce my payment  which the did. In one month later hfc raised it to more than what the orginal payment was. I called the lawers office and told them about it and they said they would get back to me. They called m back and said there is nothing they can do,because the hfc corp does this all the time to people. I have been making the new payment, but now I find it,s hard to make,because my wife is in a nursing home because of sickness and cant,t walk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Finance/Brandon-Florida-33509/Household-Finance-did-not-agree-after-I-went-to-a-lawer-to-reduce-my-bill-they-raised-it-881551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Finance