Complaint Review: Household Protection Plus

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Household Protection Plus
13901 Sutton Park Drive South Suite 120 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-615 6140
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Household Protection Plus ripoff Houston Jacksonville Florida

This is to add to another report to the Household Protection Plus Package. I was originally offered an Advantage Capital Credit Card , and with the 19.95 processing fee there was a trial period for other offers that accompanied the card. On last March there were several ACH debits that were taken from my account , once I called to cancel the charges were reversed via the company and I was canceled to never receive anything else again. Lo and behold another year has past I am debited for 99.00 again, which caused 6 nsf charges to my account.

The bank originally issued a credit to my account but to no avail the charges were reversed and I was referred to Household Protection Plus. They stated they sent out the magic refund check that I should receive in 14 -21 business days that I have yet to get. Beyond the managet telling me she is tired of consumer's not taking responsibility for what they sign up for, because I agreed to a trial I am not due the nsf fee, but I am due the 99.00 , something didn't add up.

And to let you all know if you ever anticipate on thinking that your experience here will be customer friendly understand the blame will be shifted to you the consumer. Be ware of Household Protection Plus, the blame was first advantage capital then it was the rep I spoke with who didn't cancel the entire account, and finally it was me and it will be you the irresponsible consumer who doesn't look @ there bank statements.

Silly consumer who doesn't watch out for Household Protection Plus, nsf are not waived !!! Oh, also remember the manager Christie advises this is a family business, so don't llok for assistance on any level, she reluctanly provided me with the address to file a complaint. Oh and I am welcome to send my bank statment to show the nsf charges, that will be great , I'll give them more of my banking information to make sure they really take care of the account, 99.00 at a time. Consumer BE WARE!!!!!!

Tamika
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Protection-Plus/Jacksonville-Florida-3224/Household-Protection-Plus-ripoff-Houston-Jacksonville-Florida-56724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Protection Plus