Complaint Review: Household Retail Services (HRS) comp usa

• Reported By:
Household Retail Services (HRS) comp usa
Nationwide U.S.A.

HRS USA- DELAYED POSTINGS & CONSEQUENT UNFAIR LATE FEES RIPOFF COMP USA

Having read the litany of concerns, complaints, and admonitions of so many who've been insulted, harrassed, abused, and swindled by HRS USA, I'll keep my posting brief; because frankly, I've nothing new to add...I can only echo the sentiments of the masses.

In January and February of this year, HRS posted my payments three days and one day (respectively) late.

This resulted in two $29 late fees. I continued to mail my payments in at least five to ten days prior to the due dates; from March to October, for whatever reason, HRS opted not to charge late fees and did indeed post the payments on the due date.

Then, suddenly, though I continued to send in payments on the same day each month, HRS suddenly began their delayed postings and late fee assessments AGAIN.

HRS charged late fees for November and December (though I mailed in my payment on Dec.13, it wasn't posted until Dec.27!!). As many have stated, phone calls and conversations with various "representatives" were futile.

Count me in on any class action suit. I'll be contacting the BBB and anyother bureau that tracks such unfair practices.

My next computer purchase WILL NOT be through COMP USA, they've taken no responsibility for the unfair practices of HRS USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Retail-Services-HRS-comp-usa/nationwide/HRS-USA-DELAYED-POSTINGS-CONSEQUENT-UNFAIR-LATE-FEES-RIPOFF-COMP-USA-10254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Retail Services (HRS) comp usa