• Report: #1120077

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Chris44 — Baltimore Maryland
Household finance
2700 sanders Rd Prospect Heights , Illinois USA

Household finance This company did want to work with me Prospect Heights Illinois

*Consumer Comment: In your WRITTEN agreement with them, what does it say about "working with you?"

*Author of original report: We can not. Help you

Yes this company was here in my state baltimore md back in 2005. How they get you is they send you a check in the mail for 5000 dollars stating they can help you with your finances.then you go in and they give you a payment plan thats so hogh like 250 a month but when you start paying and something happens like i lost my job. You go back in and try to get your payments dropped they tell you know. I went through three people no one would help me at all. Now they have laywers after me trying to garnish my pay checks i missed one payment with the laywers and they are trying to garnishy pay check i sent in three payments  but no one is trying to work with me. Now im getting another lawyer because is a fraud. They will not send me how much i  owe i have asked numersous times iam fed up with this company and their laywers.the lawyers name is stephen peroutka pasadena md 4107682424 ,ritchie hwy 21122_1360

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-finance-/Prospect-Heights-Illinois-60070/Household-finance-This-company-did-want-to-work-with-me-Prospect-Heights-Illinois-1120077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household finance

In your WRITTEN agreement with them, what does it say about "working with you?"

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Is there a clause that says if you hit hard times, they'll change the agreement to meet your needs?

"How they get you is they send you a check in the mail for 5000 dollars stating they can help you with your finances.then you go in and they give you a payment plan thats so hogh like 250 a month.."

Is it your contention that they "con" you into taking out a loan with them and then won't give you a break when you default?

Sounds like you may just be a serial deadbeat...you even stiffed your lawyer.  That's too funny for words.

What, again, was/is the Ripoff?

We can not. Help you

AUTHOR: Chris44 - ()

They just told me numersous times when i called them and made a visit to them that they would not change my paymemts and then they closed down the company amd the next thing i knew they got a lawyer on me when i could have sent my payments they never sent any address to me they just disappear and now im sending their lawyers a payment to avoid court and garnishment.peroutka stephen peroutka. They never gave me a contract