Complaint Review: Houseofbeautyworld.com - House Of Beauty

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Evergreen Park Illinois
Houseofbeautyworld.com - House Of Beauty
2385 Chentenham Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Houseofbeautyworld.com - House Of Beauty They Are A RIP OFF they Send you the Wrtong ITEM and Will Not Exchange Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mistaken website!!!

*Author of original report: Houseofbeautyworld.com - House Of Beauty They Are A RIP OFF they Send you the Wrong ITEM and Will Not Exchange Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I ordered this item from the website on June 25th and received it on June 30th, I have no problem with that. But once I received this item it was the wrong color. This is the color I should have received in this link.... http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/seinmolafrda.html But I received something that was brown and Red. I have purchased this item before from the site I listed above but never from HouseofBeautyworld.com and everytime I would receive the color that the link represents.

I called the store and I explained the situation, I received this item now just about an hour ago...but at the time I pulled it out of the box and had it for less than 5 minutes because I procceeded to call them because I can see the color was incorrect in the package. and I asked for a return number or something. She said (she did not give me her name) that we do not offer refunds on wigs, I said but this is not my fault the item was the wrong color. I went on to tell her that I will be sending this item back and send me a number to return this item. She called me ignorant, I said youre calling me ignorant because I am asking to return an item that you have wrong??? I said maybe the color is wrong on ur end but I know for a fact that you sent me the wrong color. I said If i called you Ignorant how would you react. She hung up!!!

I called back and said listen, all I want is a color change not a refund not anything more, I said ure not practicing good customer service skills. I said Let me Speak to your manager She said I am the Manager, Then I said I need the Owners information she said I am the owner and hung up!

I called back a total number of 6 times Asked for her name and contact information with no results and then I called Phill police non emergency police department to ask what can I do next. He gave me this address and another series of numbers. I think its ridiculous...
considering on the website it says

Exchange Fees
- If you are not happy with your color selection and wish to exchange the same item for a different color the 20% exchange fee will be waived for your first exchange. A handling fee of $5.00 will apply to color exchanges.

- 20% exchange fees apply to all other exchange item(s).

Which I would have paid but now will not do accept anything. I am filing this complaint and hope no one else be victim to such a person

Bll
Evergreen Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houseofbeautyworldcom-House-Of-Beauty/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19150/Houseofbeautyworldcom-House-Of-Beauty-They-Are-A-RIP-OFF-they-Send-you-the-Wrtong-ITEM-466449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houseofbeautyworld.com - House Of Beauty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mistaken website!!!

AUTHOR: HouseOfBeautyWorld.com - ()

Dear Custumer, the information that you have provided is totally incorrect, due to the fact that we do exchanges every day, and the same store policy applies to every individual who orders from our website.

We have excellent customer service, we do not give customers a hard time to get their returns. We are not sure who you have called, but maybe you have mistaken us for a different website. We take care of our customers, if you have any further questions you can always call 215-576-6861. We are in busness for 30 years and have always took care of our customers.

AUTHOR: Bll - (U.S.A.)

Once she called me ignorant, I decided to record every call that was made afterwards. So i have about 6 recordings