Complaint Review: Housing Mortgage Consultants-William McCaffrey

Scottsdale, Arizona USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Housing Mortgage Consultants-William McCaffrey William McCaffrey is a ripoff. I deposited $875.00 directly into his Wells Fargo Bank account. Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: McCaffrey is a true scam artist

Housing Mortgage Consultants-William McCaffrey William McCaffrey is a ripoff. I deposited $875.00 directly into his Wells Fargo Bank account and he did no work at all.  I needed an audit report on an expedited basis as I was filing suit against a bank and a servicer.  McCaffrey did not respond properly untill such time as I told him to refubd the money. I needed service done on an expedited basis. He did not perform He did not respond. When he finally did respond by leaving me a message saying to call him that afternoon (now 3 weeks later), which I did, he never called me back. Don't give him any money up front. Don't give him any money at all.  If he is as good as he says, he does not need the money up front and certainly not all of it. I was scammed but it is not over. He and his cohort Rae MacLean of AZDocumentservices.com will pay in spades for their deceitful conduct. STAY AWAY. If you want further details, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 714-325-4475. If you have been ripped off by McCaffrey and/or MacLean I will likely take your case on a contingency or no fee basis. Caveat Emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Housing-Mortgage-Consultants-William-McCaffrey/Scottsdale-Arizona/Housing-Mortgage-Consultants-William-McCaffrey-William-McCaffrey-is-a-ripoff-I-deposite-1141362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Housing Mortgage Consultants-William McCaffrey

McCaffrey is a true scam artist

AUTHOR: Robert A. Bonito - ()

McCaffrey called me just before 4:00 p.m. PST today and left a message.  I called him back.  This guy is unbelievable! Lol.  What an idiot.  He tried to turn things against me as true scam artist would.  He called me a scumbag.  Lol.  Must be projection.  He says he is going to email me and will refund my $875.00.  He did not say when.  I am not holdiong my breath with this weasel.  Why prey tell would he not say when?  Most likely because he spent the money as soon as I deposited into his Wells Fargo account and he does not have the cash.  I will proceed to blog on the internet as to the dishonesty of McCaffrey and his cohort and business partner girlfriend Rae MacLean.  They are running an uundercapitalized operation and are preying on your funds.  BEWARE!!   If you have any problem whatsoever with McCaffrey, MacLean or their company, please do not hesitate to call me at 714-325-4475 as I will be filing a lawsuit against them in AZ for multiple causes of action. Would love to hear your story of being screwed by McCaffrey and maybe I can assist with getting your money back.

phenomena