• Report: #1052057

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: mb — Valdosta Georgia
Houstin Cameron
Internet USA

Houstin Cameron Basicly he took my money and ran when he told me he would give it back to me it was 250 dollars Internet

I had put in a order for some Parrot eggs and he nevewr told me that all I needed to send him was 250 bucks. and I did that and then the next day he contacted me and told me I needed to give him 621, for the insurance on the eggs. and I told him to send me my money back that I found another supplier that will take the 250 and shipping is free. And he has not sent me the money, and So I am out 250 bucks because of him not giving it back to me he told me the refund would be in a few days and that was two weeks ago.

He is somewhere in the USA. I think he is in California I want my money back but he has not answered his Email, so I just gave up and God Bless him but my blessings will come because God has promised me that the eggs.. I am getting will all Hatch and i will have babies to sell and reorder.  People needs to know not to buy from Houstin because he will take your money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houstin-Cameron/internet/Houstin-Cameron-Basicly-he-took-my-money-and-ran-when-he-told-me-he-would-give-it-back-to-1052057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houstin Cameron