owned

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Leigh Ann — Houston Texas United States of America
Houston Kitchen Designers
14322 Northwest Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America

Houston Kitchen Designers Monica Marchetti Scam artists and felons!! Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I was scammed too by Houston Kitchen Designers- Monica Marchetti & George

*Consumer Comment: I was scammed too

*Author of original report: Has been settled

I hired them to install granite and carpet in my new home. The people they sent to the house did a terrible job, cracked pipes, left leaks. I had water throughout my living room. They never finished the job, and now will not answer my calls/messages when I ask for my refund. This lady has been convicted of credit card fraud and numerous other charges and for some reason the city still lets her and her slimy husband open up any amount of businesses they want so they can continuously rip off Houston. They operate under one name for a year or two and then close down and open up a new business with a new name. I tried going to the office to collect my money and the store was closed with a sign that said they were shut down because they owed over $4000 in rent payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houston-Kitchen-Designers/Houston-Texas-77040/Houston-Kitchen-Designers-Monica-Marchetti-Scam-artists-and-felons-Houston-Texas-987351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houston Kitchen Designers

I was scammed too by Houston Kitchen Designers- Monica Marchetti & George

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I was scammed too and really upset. This is their new location they have moved to 30152 Tomball, TX 77375.

I was scammed too

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Has been settled

AUTHOR: lakirkland - (United States of America)

The previous report posted has been settled and is no longer valid.