Complaint Review: Houston Movers R US

• Reported By: Nicolas — Wauwatosa Wisconsin United States of America
Houston Movers R US
8004 Pinemont Drive houston, Texas United States of America

Houston Movers R US will take your deposit and not call you back houston, Texas

Houston Movers R US will lie and give you a verbal guarantee for their service such as a narrow delivery window in order to get your business.  After they receive your deposit, they will NOT deliver your furniture as promised.  Their customer service is nonexistent and you can count on them not answering your phone calls or avoiding your calls altogether.

We had a verbal agreement and guarantee to have my furniture delivered within a 3 day window as I was moving my 8 month pregnant wife and toddler to a new state.  I had to leave them alone in our new home for one week so it was imperative that they have at least their beds.

This was explained to Houston Movers R US (David Young, Ben and Denise) and they agreed to have our furniture delivered within a 3 day window given my particular situation and need.  Once they picked up our furniture and received 70% of the deposit, they renegged on the verbal guarantee and stated that they had 7-21 days to deliver my furniture.

I asked Denise to speak to her office manager David Young. She said he would contact me back.
He has never contacted me back. I asked her for his contact information.  She refused to give it to me. I asked her for her last name and she gave me a fake last name.

Furthermore, they started to avoid my phone calls and at one point, she even hung up on me.  I had to file a police report because I was afraid my furniture was stolen.  This ordeal was so stressful my wife had a premature delivery.  The day that they finally deilvered our furniture, they had hired two young boys and after 7 hours, they had finished unpacking by 3am.  My wife had to endure this by herself and she had a premature delivery that same day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houston-Movers-R-US/houston-Texas-77040/Houston-Movers-R-US-will-take-your-deposit-and-not-call-you-back-houston-Texas-908532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houston Movers R US