Complaint Review: Houston Wholesale Refrigeration

• Reported By: leo80 — Houston Texas
Houston Wholesale Refrigeration
7200 Eldridge Pkwy Houston, Texas USA

Houston Wholesale Refrigeration Does Not Honor Warranty Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer service?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Didn't buy from Houston wholesale

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong place

I bought a washing machine from this company on 1/22/13.  I was given a 2 year warranty, which is advertised on most of their ads.  When it came time for service, I was rudely informed to the point of being threatend that they would not be upholding the warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houston-Wholesale-Refrigeration/Houston-Texas-77083/Houston-Wholesale-Refrigeration-Does-Not-Honor-Warranty-Houston-Texas-1079437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houston Wholesale Refrigeration

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer service?

AUTHOR: Appliance pro - (USA)

We do have the best prices in the entire metro area! Yes it's true that our customer service is not lovie dovie. Customers do not come to this shop for great service. They go to the big retail stores for that. They come here for like new appliances at incredible prices. With that being said, all our items a re plugged in and connected to the water when we sell them. The customer can see for themselves if the icemaker works or not. If a customer calls and 1) they are rude or obnoxious 2) say I'm calling the police 3) act a fool in anyway, I invite them to leave. Customers pay for a product not a smile. This is wholesale not retail.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Didn't buy from Houston wholesale

AUTHOR: Appliance pro - (USA)

We don't offer a 2 year warranty. We offer a 1 year warranty. Also the customer must have a proof of purchase I.e receipt. There are millions of used appliances. And I personally sell thousands every year. I can't remember who bought what or when. Please post your receipt.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong place

AUTHOR: Appliance pro - (USA)

Not sure what your talking about here. We don't tap the line. We offer a 1 year warranty Freon leak is like air in a ballon. Freon is a gas. When there is a hole the freon escapes. Much like popping a balloon. Since everything we sell is plugged in working for the customer to inspect, I doubt that you purchased from us. Please check your receipt.