Complaint Review: How 2 Vacation

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Outer Banks Vacation Rentals — North Carolina
How 2 Vacation
6301 N.W 5th Way Suite 1400 Internet United States of America

How 2 Vacation Sean Murphy, Debbie Solomon, Pedry Perez False Advertising, Theft, Contractual Misrepresentation Internet, Internet

Over a year and a half ago I had dealings with Sean Murphy who represented how2vacation.com as a viable source for qualified vacationer leads. I paid in excess of $3,500 to how2vacations.com for representation of my rental inventory on their website.

Specifically, sole representation for my area. The terms of the agreement were based on how2vacation's ability to represent my vacation rentals and direct qualified leads to me. In addition to the promise to represent my homes, advertisements via banner ads were to be part of the package. To this day, my
homes have never been represented accurately, I have received zero qualified leads, I have never received banner ads and local competitors are being advertised on how2vacation.

After a year of zero activity, I contacted how2vacation and spoke with Debbie Solomon, Director of Operations who at that time promised reprieve and assured me that necessary action would be taken to right correct the situation and meet the obligation promised in the contract.

To this day, nothing has been done to correct the situation and I have still not received any of the services promised agreed upon in our contract.

Do not conduct business with how2vacations or any of the how2 businesses. At this time, their phone numbers have been disconnected and Im assuming their business dissolved. If not, take caution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/How-2-Vacation/internet/How-2-Vacation-Sean-Murphy-Debbie-Solomon-Pedry-Perez-False-Advertising-Theft-Contrac-1038532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on How 2 Vacation