Complaint Review: How2 Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — North Carolina United States of America
How2 Inc.
6301 NW 5th Way, Suite 1400 Internet United States of America

How2 Inc. How2vacation.com Advertising Scam, Internet

I recently purchased advertising space on the website how2vacation.com through their sales rep, Sean Murphy. He told me that the traffic to the site was over 100,000 a month. Based on this, I bought a number of spots at a big price!

As time went by, there was very little amount of inquiries and also very little traffic. When I talked with Sean, he said that they would continue the ads until I received some business, but I still have not gotten any from them.

When I tried to get a refund, they declined to do so because it's not the company policy. I asked a friend if we could check the actual traffic that a website gets. He told me that they lied, because it's not even close to 100,000.

Shame on me for not checking before I bought, but hopefully this report will save someone else from these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/How2-Inc/internet/How2-Inc-How2vacationcom-Advertising-Scam-Internet-812325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on How2 Inc.