Complaint Review: Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com

• Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com
www.poetry.com Internet U.S.A.

Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com I have been entering my hard work year after year, thinking that my work was getting noticed, I just thought to check this guy out. What do you know, he has probably taken my hard work for his own profit. What can I do? Internet

I wrote poems for two of my most favorite aunties who have passed away, I actually wrote the poems while on the poetry.com website. I also entered a poem that I wrote for my Uncle's Wedding. I thought, well maybe I would at least get them copyrighted. Each poem I entered received some type of award that I could only get If I purchased from their company.

I am poor, and am living with someone hoping that my talents would elevate me, but this scam has brought me down. Even thought I did not purchase from this company, I gave a part of myself three times and I feel violated. Please someone get them off the web. How do I know when a company is reputable? Do I give up on my dream?

S_ivory
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Ely-At-The-National-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom/internet/Howard-Ely-At-The-National-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom-I-have-been-entering-my-hard-wor-403165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com