Complaint Review: Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry

• Updated: Fri, April 23, 2010

• Reported By: phill987 — Davidsville Pennsylvania United States of America
Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland United States of America

Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry Howard Ely The company stole poems and money from me Owings Mills, Maryland

I was first introduced by International Library of Poetry by a friend of mine when I was 14 years old. I was going through a rough period in my life. I submitted a few of my poems to poetry.com. A few years later, I bought a trophy from them and a U.S.A. Poetry Ambassador gold necklace and piece of paper. I also signed up for International Society of Poets where I paid $60 for. I bought a book from International Library of Poetry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Ely-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/Howard-Ely-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Howard-Ely-The-company-stole-poems-and-mone-595939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry