Complaint Review: Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person

• Submitted: Fri, December 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: M. — Wolcottville Indiana United States of America
Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland United States of America

Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person National Libray of Poetry, Poetry.com, International Society of Poets Made me believe that my poems were good and give me hope of self accomplishment. Were are my poems? Owings Mills, Maryland

I have been sending poems in for the past ten years, and have received all books that I have requested.

I have been told that I have won Editor's Choice award and Poet of the Year award, but could never afford to send in for the plaques that they offered, I felt that if I won then they should just send it to me.

I should of checked them out sooner, but I was getting all that I requested.

My questions now are, what has happened to all of my poems?  They are not on line any more.  My family and friends enjoyed looking on line for my new work.

Who has the copy rights to my poems?  I was told that I did, but now I don't know.

Am I able to sue for the copy rights?

Is any of the poems that I have submitted really any good or was I just used for what ever they could get?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Ely-Managing-Editor-Steve-MichaelsConvention-Award-Chair-Person/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117-6282/Howard-Ely-Managing-Editor-Steve-MichaelsConvention-Award-Chair-Person-National-Libra-534067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person