Complaint Review: Howard Ely

• Updated: Fri, January 28, 2011

• Reported By: mom9902 — Naples Texas United States of America
Howard Ely
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, MD, 21117 Internet United States of America

Howard Ely They told me that my poem had won the the best poet award, the editors choice award, and that i was welcome to the international society of poets , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not Credible

i was told that my poem was going to be published in immortal verses. i was so proud of myself i when they told my that my poem had won the editors choice award.

i started telling everyone i knew about thebook and that my poem was going to be in it but i had it copy written before it was to be published in that book and i still have the copy right and it is very special poem to me and i have alot more poems but i just wonted my poem to be read by others that like to read poems and i was hopeing that it would be published but they lied to me and i wont others to be worned about them and not get disappointed by them like i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Ely/internet/Howard-Ely-They-told-me-that-my-poem-had-won-the-the-best-poet-award-the-editors-choice-687887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Ely

Not Credible

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

How could you possibly have written an award-winning poem when you can't even write a complaint without filling it with typos?